Creating Tree Structured Data in Osmek
Did you know that you can create content hierarchies with Osmek? Here's how:
- For this example we'll use a Multi-Entry type content bin called "Pages".
- Create a new custom field and choose the field type "Drop-Down"
- Label the field "Parent Page" (Or whatever applies to your content)
- Set the keyword name to "parent_id"
- Click the "fill values from another content bin" link under the "Values" section.
- Choose the current conten bin from the drop down list. For this example, it's "Pages".
That's it! Now, whenever you create a new item in "Pages" a drop down will allow you to choose the parent page!
Here's an screenshot of how that custom field is configured